Thousands of men across Seattle are affected by erectile dysfunction every single year. The problem is embarrassing for the man and oftentimes it causes problems within his relationship. Sex is a normal part of any healthy relationship. When a man is unable to perform, it really stresses the relationship, even when everything else is perfectly normal. Luckily, erectile dysfunction treatments seattle is available. The right course of treatment depends on the cause of ED, which a doctor will determine upon an initial consultation.
Some of the most common causes of ED include:
· Medications: Certain medications can cause a man the inability to maintain an erection. Heart medications commonly cause problems, but other types of medications are also problematic for many men.
· Medical Conditions: A man may sustain erectile dysfunction due to an underlying health condition. He may or may not be aware of the presence of this condition. Common medical conditions that may cause ED include Parkinson’s disease, sleep disorders, enlarged prostate, and MS, among others.
· Alcohol Abuse: Men who use and/or abuse alcohol can also face trouble when it’s time to perform in the bed. Alcoholism is a disease that affects many men. The consequences are oftentimes very serious. ED is among them.
· Age: Sometimes it is nothing more serious than age that causes a man to sustain ED. Most men affected by the condition are in their 40s or older.
· Obesity: Men who are overweight or obese may face numerous health challenges, including erectile dysfunction.
ED is an unfortunate condition for many men, but the good news is that it is treatable. A variety of lifestyle changes, medications, and other treatments can help a man of any age overcome ED and get back to the healthy sexual life they want, need, and deserve.